- Nirvana Live at reading 1992
Nirvana | Lithium
this song gives me chills
Here’s a hint: the Shoah should not be used as a “gotcha” against Jews when we’re talking about antisemitism. To say “at least it isn’t a genocide” is disgusting. You are a disgusting anti-semite trying to cloak yourself in rationality. Here’s something: almost equally, Jews report that they think the rash of antisemitic violence comes from people who have right or left wing views.
- In the United Kingdom, there was a 400% rise in documented antisemitic incidents in the month of July compared to the year prior.
- In Germany, molotov cocktails have been thrown at a synagogue that had been destroyed during Kristallnacht.
- The EU reports that 66% of European Jews feel that antisemitism is on the rise, with 76% agreeing that antisemitic hatred had increased in the last five years.
- Annual total of antisemitic acts in France have risen seven times that what they were in the 1990s. This includes the targeted murder of Jewish children in Toulouse while they were attending school.
- In May, 2014, four people were murdered at a Jewish museum in Brussels.
- #UnBonJuif (A Good Jew) trended on Twitter in 2012. The majority of comments were along the lines of “A good Jew is a dead Jew”
- Ultra right wing nationalist parties in Ukraine, the UK, Greece, Hungary are are gaining more and more supporters. European nationalism is historically built on the blood of Jews.
This rash of antisemitic hatred started during the economic crisis because of the same, boring reasons as always: Jews are foreign parasites in Europe who are drinking the blood of the economy, without them we’d be better off, they’re too powerful.
Ooops, I dropped my towel.
Looks like she’s gone au naturale.
*sounds of Nash Grier screaming*
Man’s worst enemy
The Silent Battle
friend-zoning guys is horrible. it is disgusting. funzone them instead. send them to a small childs park so they can cry with the other babies when they dont get what they want.